Why join Vertone ?
High standards, excellence, team spirit, enthusiasm: these values are firmly anchored in VERTONE’s DNA and we develop them during our recruitment process.
The guarantee of working on high-level issues and thematic positioning ensuring significant skills development.
Diverse assignments, training, mentoring: everything is put in place to help you develop throughout your career at VERTONE.
Participation in the development of the firm
Investment in internal projects and in the exposure of our achievements internally and beyond.
Who are we looking for?
You have outstanding professional, academic and/or non-profit experience. Diverse profiles and cultures are an asset. So you are particularly welcome if you are a doctoral student or have created your own start-up!
The qualities of a good consultant
Curiosity, intellectual rigor, the ability to listen and a good understanding of relationships and dynamism are all words which describe you.
You have strong convictions and you know how to defend them but you are also able to reevaluate those convictions.
You have a particular interest in VERTONE’s preferred themes and sectors.
You are ready to invest internally in the development of the firm within our various projects and focus groups.
Recognized and endorsed career paths
Working with VERTONE means using your consulting experience to accelerate your career and acquiring specialized and diversified knowledge of the challenges facing large companies. With our assignments you will be able to increase your number of operational sectors and the challenges faced.
For experienced consultants, VERTONE offers the possibility of specializing in a sector of your choice and discovering the commercial side of the profession, as well as managing consultants.
VERTONE is expanding and offers real career development opportunities. A quarter of our current consultants are former interns and several managers, senior managers and partners came to VERTONE as consultants.
Integration and training
On their first day, every consultant meets their mentor (Manager, Senior Manager or Partner) who will support them throughout their career at VERTONE with regard to their choices and development.
After the integration seminar and throughout their journey with VERTONE, consultants will develop their skills thanks to a personalized annual training plan.
On a daily basis during assignments you will benefit from the transfer of experience provided by a senior supervisory team. As a manager you will follow a specific induction program and benefit from frequent interaction with the partners to involve you in the development of the firm and encourage your personal and professional development.
Life at Vertone
- You can send your application (CV and cover letter) using our form.
- If you are selected, you will be invited to a series of interviews with consultants, managers and finally partners at our offices located in rue la Boétie in Paris’ 8th arrondissement.
- There are 2 interviews for the recruitment of interns and 5 interviews for permanent positions. The aim of these interviews is to help us get to know each other better and decide whether we would like to work together in the long-term. Each interview consists of a discussion about your academic journey, your career path and your reasons for applying. It is always followed by a case study.
- If you would like to join one of our departments as a manager, you will meet one of our partners early on before continuing the recruitment process with managers and general management.
- All the practical exercises are inspired by real assignment situations in order to demonstrate our work and enable us to assess your analytical ability when faced with a new subject.
What they say about us